09 March 2010

Blog Recess is Over

Ok, so it has been a few weeks. I just haven't had anything to say. (weird I know) Turns out we drudged through February also. Groundhog Day comes and goes way too fast every year and before we know it, Spring shows up and the busy months of summer kick our butts.

This will be a quick post, but I just wanted to mention that our baby is one. Holy freaking crap. Haylee is still our easiest child. She is so simple. Even when she has had a few mild illnesses she has been very easy. Now she's one, which is closer to two which means only one thing.... yep, she's almost tall enough to ride the Matterhorn. The poor girl is in the 1 percentile for her weight. Something I am sure she will be happy about one day, but she also has her dad's head. Huge. I think that was the 60th percentile. Hope she forgives me for that one. Happy Birthday last week Haylee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute! (Big head and all.) Did she get a surprise in the mail from VA?

Stephanie said...

Beautiful girl!

Andrea said...

Time flies. As for the big head, don't feel too bad. Lauren got mine--her head was in the 75-90th percentiles for the first year or so. What would you ever do if Disneyland burnt down?

Aimee said...

Maybe she has a big brain. She is cute and she will appreciate being little one day.

oh and BTW April still loves Depeche Mode, too. And the E Center was sold out so that's a few more than 3 people.

Hendricksonblog said...

She is cute and i have to say that i think you finally got a kid that kind of looks like you and I dont mean a big head. Her head looks proportionate to me. I love her flexed foot in the last photo. She's cute and i like her via this blog, she reminds me of my #3.....super easy. Oh yeah and you should never call your own kids simple.....thats rude.

Vanisi Family said...

I can't believe she's one already. That's crazy! I'm sure eventually gravity will pull the weight from her head to her hips. Happens to the best of us.